The surface of this exceptional Tanzanite glows with a powerful indigo, gleaming like a deep mountain lake. It glistens when its faceted surface catches the light. This captivating gemstone is suspended from an 18K yellow gold chain and set in a handmade gold bezel with braided detail and granulated prongs.
- 18K Yellow gold
- weight of tanzanite - 2.03cts
- Dimensions of the gemstone - 11mm x 8mm. For reference a dime has a 17mm diameter
- Chain can be worn at 16" or 18"
- Closure is a lobster clasp
- Handmade in New York, USA
Amáli Designer, Sara Freedenfeld, has created a line of jewelry that delicately unites the natural simplicity of handcrafted artistry with the sophistication and glamor of high fashion. Sara is largely a self-taught artist. She is inspired by textiles, and many of her pieces have a fabric-like sensibility, created by intricately weaving chains and stones to create rich textures.
- Handcrafted in New York