This pendant features a lush teardrop of faceted Emerald, the verdant gem’s rich natural hue glowing like a patch of soft forest moss. This gemstone is suspended from a yellow gold chain, set in a handmade gold bezel with braided detail.
- 18K Yellow gold
- weight of emerald - 1.12cts
- Dimensions of the gemstone - 9.5mm x 6.3mm. For reference a dime has a 17mm diameter
- Chain can be worn at 16" or 18"
- Closure is a lobster clasp
- Handmade in New York, USA
Amáli Designer, Sara Freedenfeld, has created a line of jewelry that delicately unites the natural simplicity of handcrafted artistry with the sophistication and glamor of high fashion. Sara is largely a self-taught artist. She is inspired by textiles, and many of her pieces have a fabric-like sensibility, created by intricately weaving chains and stones to create rich textures.